MSIA provides a holistic suite of services for the mining industry. Our services have a strong focus on risk management and health and safety, in both context and application. MSIA has established services to align with the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Methodology, commonly referred to in continuous improvement and risk management strategies. PDCA is an interactive four-step cycle for undertaking change and improvement. Just as a circle has no end, the PDCA cycle is repeated ensuring continuous improvement.
MSIA’s objective in aligning services with the PDCA methodology is to enable our clients to enhance their management effectiveness and improve organisational and individual performance.
To enquire about:
- Risk management systems and establishment
- Legislative compliance, audits and mentoring
- Ventilation audits
- Emergency management systems and exercises
- Development, support and functional implementation of gas monitoring systems
- Monitoring and interpretation of mine gases during emergency situations
- Spontaneous combustion training testing protocols and research
Please send a message through ‘Contact Us’, telephone our office, or telephone/email one of our qualified consultants – listed in About Us – Our People.